Friday, January 26, 2018

flashback friday . . .

This photo popped up in my Time Hop app this morning.  It made me laugh and it made me remember me - back then.  I was probably 21 or 22 . . . quite a few years ago and a lot of life between then and now.  Sometimes I look in the mirror and wonder what happened to her - but when I think a little more about it . . . I was me then and I am me now . . . with some changes of course.  Life and time have a way of doing that.

My word for the year is CHANGE and this photo got me thinking about that also.
I'm still working through what changes I need to make.  Some of them are simple . . . some of them not so simple.  In fact, some are extremely complicated.  Wish me luck with those.  :)

I am feeling the need for change . . .
. . .  but maybe I am just becoming more myself. 

1 comment:

  1. I think the changes we go through as we get older give a different meaning to "growing pains". Not just physical pain, but stretching us out of our comfort zones when it's all too easy to want to stay in neutral. Change is evolving - a metamorphosis - some people get stuck as caterpillars. They ignore the signs. Sounds like you're paying attention to the signs and embracing them.

    ReplyDelete