Thursday, March 26, 2020

Good Morning Lily . . .

I have the joy of keeping Lily during the week . . . since her mom still has to go to work.
Since it looks like our schools may be closed for awhile, I thought Lily should have her own space while she is doing her school work. 
An old table we sanded down and threw some stain on is working out perfect.
I surprised her yesterday by  hanging up some tapestries.  
She has trouble staying focused at times - and this seems to have helped. 

"Children are not a distraction from more important work.
They are the most important work."
~ John Trainer

1 comment:

  1. I think it's definitely hard for people to adapt to home-working (or studying). Everything I read says a dedicated space helps - and this looks like a lovely nook. The tapestries are so beautiful. Gotta love a shelf of books. I was thinking of putting some in a box outside by the hedge - but I don't have as many to give away as I thought. All the libraries here closed two weeks back. Thank goodness my re-reading list could keep my occupied for a year at least!

    ReplyDelete