Friday, March 27, 2020

good things today . . .

Richard made this shelf to hold the kid's are work for me and we got it hung up today.
There are some definite perks to this working at home.  I have been busy with work all day, but
it is nice to be able to get some things done at home also.
These painting are by Charlotte, Lily and Avery and were done a few months ago.
  I am excited to finally have them displayed.  
I liked this idea better than hanging them . . . so I can change them whenever they create 
something new . . . and also not having to put a lot of nail holes in my wall.

GOOD THINGS TODAY . . .
Art work by my grandchildren
Talking to my brother
Breakfast Burritos
Working from home . . . and getting a lot done.
Sunshine and flowers
Working on some dolls
Hearing from old friends.

"I don't know if time heals, but perspective does." 
                                                              ~ Steve Maraboli

3 comments:

  1. I like that display. Great idea and great little artists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shelf is a great way to display the canvases and be able to switch them out. I especially like the cat one, with all the negative space.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the cat one also. Lily painted that one.

      Delete