Monday, March 30, 2020

good things today . . .

 This has to be the sweetest cat we have ever had.  
He also is the only cat that I have had that seems to pose . . .
. . .  and wait until I am finished taking pictures of him.

I was going to throw this pair of jeans out since they had a hole in them, but they are the only pair of jeans that I have that I really like . . . so I am going to patch and play with them and see what I come up with.  I'm starting with stripes and an alien . . . LOL!

GOOD THINGS TODAY . . . 
Walking
FaceTime with Avery & Tatum . . . I even got a smile out of Tatum
A quiet morning to myself
Timehop App . . . today's photos made me laugh
Doodling . . . Reading . . . Painting . . . 
PRAYING!

"I am leaving you with a gift - peace of mind and heart. 
And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give.
So don't be troubled or afraid."
~ John 14:27

3 comments:

  1. Fab pet portrait! And I know (my aunt's dog is black) that black isn't an easy colour. The background is fab. Loving those bright paints. And I'm all for patching pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great thing to do - find the good in every day.

    ReplyDelete