Wednesday, May 20, 2020

little jenny zombie . . .


Little Jenny Zombie
Sitting in the sand . . .
She doesn’t even realize
She’s part of Zombieland

She’s not quite sure what happened
But what she would like to ask . . .
Is what happened to her vacation . . .
And why is she wearing a mask?

Little Jenny Zombie
Wandering dune to dune . . .
Wants to go back to normal
She hopes that happens soon

* * * * * 

The zombie doll that I made for Yarnigras' Zombie Swap is shipped and on it's way.
This swap is always fun . . . and even more so having an extra swap this year.  
These weird little dolls just make me laugh . . . 

Richard got the railings around the front of the fort.
I will take some more pictures soon.  Next a roof . . . then siding . . . then paint . . .

So far they have come up with the name Fort Awesome,
but the kids may decide on something else.  

GOOD THINGS TODAY . . . 
This picture of my brother and Jacob . . . It makes me smile (and tear up)

My "Cancer Sucks" coffee mug
Avery putting on purple lipstick . . . then checking herself out in the mirror
. . . Avery then having to call her daddy and show him the lipstick
Sitting outside with my coffee . . . enjoying the quiet
Rain . . . my garden and sunflowers are happy . . . and growing
Getting a zombie doll in the mail today!!!  I will post pictures soon!

1 comment:

  1. Your dolls are awesome and so is that fort - the name would fit.

    ReplyDelete