Friday, May 22, 2020

Special Delivery . . . zombie package

 I received my zombie package in the mail!  
Thank you Yarnigras for hosting this fun swap. 
Zombies in May . . . I suppose it is too early to hang up the cute beaded
Halloween garland that Kerry included in her zombie package? 


Let's see if I can grow some Brain Flowers ???
I am curious to see what happens with these.
Also included in the package was a fun skeleton journal and beaded garland.


Avery was visiting when the zombie package arrived.  She was excited as I was to open it and see what was inside.  
I don't know which face I enjoyed more . . . 
The look on Avery's  face when she opened up the zombie doll . . . or the look on Richard's face when he handed me the package with a zombie sticker on it.  He knows how much fun I have looking forward to receiving my "zombie package". 
Avery is only three years old, but she gets me.  She once told me that I was kinda weird,
but she doesn't seem to mind.

Happy Friday!

1 comment: