Saturday, May 23, 2020

paint and doodles . . .

 We made a little more progress . . . primer on the front fence and the roof is started.
I have a lot of painting still to do . . . but I am happy to have it started. 

Avery loves to paint . . . I have a bunch of small canvases and lately she wants to use them.
She paints with the freedom of a child. 
 I love watching her . . . and I love how everyone of her paintings turns out.  (It's a grandma thing.)
 I decided to do something with her latest painting . . . just for fun.
Avery's painting and Amma's calendar doodles.  

"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world
around you because the greatest secrets are always
hidden in the most unlikely places.  Those who
don't believe in magic will never find it."
                                                   ~ Roald Dahl

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, that fort/playhouse is going to be fantastic. I really like the painting with the kitty's ears and all the blue sky. The one on the left is more like what I would do, I'm not good at leaving blank space.

    ReplyDelete