Sunday, March 25, 2007

For Mom

Posted a bit late for Valentine's day, but I was going through the pictures on my camera today and saw this one of the valentine that I sent my mom this year - made with an Altoid tin. I had forgotten I had taken a picture of it. That is me in 1962 - I thought my mom would enjoy the picture - which I believe she did.
This project started with my cleaning out and organizing my "stuff." I admit to being a pack rat, and keep every ribbon, button, tag, etc. that I come across because... " someday I may use it for something"." More often than not - I do use the things I keep, but over the years it has really turned into quite a lot of "stuff."
It is perhaps a more fortunate destiny to have a taste for collecting shells than to be born a millionaire” ~Robert Louis Sevenson

No comments:

Post a Comment