Sunday, March 18, 2007

St. Patrick's Day

What would St. Patrick's Day be without corned beef and cabbage with potatoes, soda bread, and of course a mug of cold beer. I don't know why I only make that meal on St. Patrick's Day. We all love it - Richard especially. Sort of a quiet day. Richard and I went to a cigar store for a show or whatever they call it. They have a salesman there - everyone gets a free cigar - food, wine, and beer. I really enjoy going - although we usually don't know too many people there. Richard always runs into someone he knows - of course. But it was a nice afternoon. The weather was great and then I get to pick out a couple of flavored cigars. I have somehow gotten myself enjoying them. I am so against smoking - yet here I am lighting up flavored cigar on Saturday night. I tried a Kahlua one last night which I wasn't sure I was going to like - it was good though. This is new bad habit for me so I am trying different ones to find out what I like. My favorite has to be this raspberry/champagne with a vanilla flavored tip.
"If you are lucky enough to be Irish, then you are lucky enough."


No comments:

Post a Comment