Monday, March 24, 2008

Crochet Therapy

I am always making beanies for someone. These I am sending to a friend and co-worker that moved to Idaho - for her kids. I got added a pom to the one for her youngest.
These are fun to make.
I actually really like crocheting these - they are easy to make and I have made so many I can do it mindlessly. Crochet Therapy.
I go back to work tomorrow after 10 days off - 10 relaxing days. It is a busy time of year from now until school is out. I really try to put work out of my mind while I am on vacation - and I am sure tomorrow will be a busy day - getting back into the swing of things. I can't say I am looking forward to it - but I guess I am ready.
"A vacation is having nothing to do, and all day to do it in." ~ Robert Orben



No comments:

Post a Comment