Sunday, March 16, 2008

Boo

And then there is Brent - "Boo". Here he is trying on some silly green beer mug specs that Michelle gave Richard. Never a dull moment when Brent comes over.
With St. Patrick's Day and Easter falling within a week of each other - my desk at work ended up decorated for both holidays. Easter kisses in a shamrock mug.
How cute is this bunny. I guess I should have given him a shamrock. Tomorrow is St. Patrick's day. We are having friends over for corned beef and cabbage. One of my favorite meals - to make and to eat. I am on Spring Break this next week - so I won't have to rush home from work and cook. I can put on my Irish music, and enjoy the whole day.

"St. Patrick's Day is an enchanted time -- a day to begin transforming winter's dreams into summer's magic." ~By Adrienne Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment