Wednesday, March 19, 2008

St. Patrick's Day

I had to put the green feather boa to use on St. Patrick's Day. I made everyone take a picture with it on. Some were more willing than others. Richard of course was willing
Jake and Kasey. I think they are so cute.
Luke - obviously very willing. Never one to be shy.
Luke's girlfriend Kim. She is so cute.
Josh and Jennifer.
It was a great St. Patrick's day - Corned Beef/cabbage, soda bread, mashed potatoes. It is one of my favorite meals to make and everything was delicious. Mom told me that my grandma always made green bread on St. Pat's day - so I also made one of my loaves of bread green. It was a fun night. Brent and Ashley, Sarah, Nataleigh, and our friend and neighbor Michelle were also here. I love it when the house is full and everyone is laughing and having fun.
If you're enough lucky to be Irish, you're lucky enough! ~Irish Saying

No comments:

Post a Comment