Thursday, March 5, 2009

. . . Chew in a Box

I have been working on a few things this past week - when I am not reading or working out. I made this journal out of my birthday cards and envelopes (not a very good picture - it will be fun to fill up and write in) - and I am nearly done with one of my little dolls. I simply need more hours in every day - something I say over and over. I tend to make the most of my time - I always have to be doing something. I just have too many things things I want to do. I used to just stay up late and get by on 4 hours sleep - (probably 4 days a week). I can't seem to do that anymore. I try every so often - I love staying up to the wee hours of the morning working on a project - but I feel much better these days when I stay a bit more rested. I guess - one of the ways that I face the fact that I am not as young as I used to me.
So hopefully I will find the time to finish my doll tonight, read a few chapters of "Eclipse", go to the gym, make dinner, and do some laundry . . . like I said - we could use a few more hours in every day!
I love this picture of Chewy - he cannot walk past an empty box and leave it empty.

1 comment:

  1. What a good idea with that journal. Did you make it from the cards or put the cards in a pre-made book? I have all these get-well cards that I'd love to do something with and this would be great. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete