Saturday, March 7, 2009

Simply Saturday -

Another little doll that I am working on. She has been done - but I haven't taken the time to dress her. I cut up an old Raggedy Ann dress to dress her with. Tomorrow I will finish up her dress and put some hair on her.
I would have liked to be sitting on this window sill in the sun myself today. It was a beautiful day! I watched Lily for a few hours - so I took her for a walk and then sat out on the patio and read for awhile. I probably wasn't as relaxed and content as Boo is here - but it felt so good to feel the warmth of the sun.
I have always liked hemp jewelry - so every so often have to make something. My mom gave me these buttons last summer. I especially like the blue one. I have had this flying around for awhile and just never finished it. Why I do that I don't know. Not much of a bracelet really - but I do really like the buttons.
Chewy is such a character - I can't help but smile when I look at him. I swear he poses whenever he see one of us with a camera.

1 comment:

  1. That button bracelet is so cool. I love buttons. This is a great way to feature your favorites. Nice idea!

    ReplyDelete