Monday, March 23, 2009

Magic Mushroom

I have not taken time to make much of anything lately. I started working out - and my extra time seems to be going to do that. I am also still reading every chance I get. I finished the Twilight series and enjoyed them so much more than I thought I would. The good thing - is that I have lost 10 pounds and I feel great, but I miss not having some project going. So I had to make something this weekend - no matter how small. I have been loving all the mushrooms I have been seeing, so decided to crochet one while I was watching TV yesterday - (I was watching "Twilight" - I had to see how it compared to the book. - also a little better than I had anticipated - entertaining enough.)
Jake seems to think it is a little weird to crochet mushrooms - what does he know? I also cleaned out my closet this weekend (the kick off to my Spring cleaning) and I found this little pocket bag that I had made. I decided to keep this - but was very happy with how much I decided to get rid of. It is a good thing when I decide to throw out.

1 comment:

  1. I love the mushroom. You will need to make some to send to your Dad. Lilly might like that little purse someday or it would make a cute little gift bag for her too or anyone.

    ReplyDelete