Wednesday, April 25, 2012

do overs allowed

I had hoped to post a picture of a cute little pink beanie - with a pompom on top and maybe some little pearls sewn on the edge . . . but you would think that I had never crocheted before.  I kept having to rip it back and fix rows because I was off - it probably would not have even mattered, but I was in one of those moods that it had to be exactly right (just part of my personality) . . . so finally I just cut the yarn, threw it away,  and decided to start over the next day.  This is as far as I got before my doctor appoinment.  This is simple single crochet and I have made so many of these beanies over the years that I could probably make one with my eyes closed.  Sometimes you just need a fresh start!
This was a gift from my friend Jessica . . . LOVE IT! 

1 comment:

  1. I started a scarf in February - got half done and then it got really warm and thought "I won't wear a scarf when it's this warm" and put it aside, but I haven't taken it off my list of UFO's. I think I need a fresh restart. (Love the yarn doll!)

    ReplyDelete