Monday, April 30, 2012

little lost heart . . .

 I'm always on the lookout for hearts.  I found this one when we went to play tennis . . . simply a little lost bead - but something special when you take time to notice it.  I had such a busy weekend - most of it doing the things that I had to do - and not much of the stuff I wanted to do.  Although I am extremely excited about getting my garage in order . . . and I did finish the second book of the Hunger Games series.  I believe Luke is still reading the third one and Jake and Abbie have finished the series.  What to read next???
 Tonight I am going to make myself sit down and crochet!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it funny how the simplest of things can sometimes make us smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it is . . . I believe in finding joy in the little things!

    ReplyDelete