Thursday, April 19, 2012

pizza, beer, and cranes

This is one of the packs of new origami paper that I bought while we were in San Francisco.  Will my obsession with this paper ever end? . . . I doubt it.  The paper is just so pretty . . . This paper is a little larger and printed on both sides
I will use it to make some cranes . . . but with the print on both sides of the paper I had to make one of these boxes.
An origami box needs an origami crane nesting in it.
Richard and I went out for pizza last night - I had some paper with me - so decided to fold some while we were sitting there . . . I tell you - it is an obsession (the origami cranes - not the beer)
This is only about the 4th crane Richard has ever made.  He needed a little instruction to remember how they were made.
. . . and my obsession continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment