Wednesday, April 11, 2012

loves me . . . loves me knot . . .

Richard found this heart while putting up our new fence . . . and took a picture of it for me. 
There has been a lot of stuff that life is made of keeping me busy these days . . . so haven't been posting much.  I have to be better about that. 
Things such as . . .
It's a girl!
. . . and thumbs up to that.  I am going to be a grandma in September.  I really didn't care whether it was a boy or a girl - but now I know what to shop for . . . and every grandma to be knows how fun it is to shop for a girl!
Spring Break was wonderful.  I already posted that we spent a couple of days in San Francisco.  But Spring Break also included dying Easter Eggs with Lily.
 . . . and blue Lily fingers.
We spent a day at the zoo where Lils got to feed a giraffe. 
Life through the life of a 3 year old is wonderful!   
And today - Stella had an appointment with the vet . . . yes she was nervous.  She growled quite a bit and took a couple of swipes at him.  She had to show off her attitude of course.  She will have to spend the night - I think it will be harder on us than on Stella. 

2 comments:

  1. Ah, a found heart - how sweet. Looks like you really had fun with the eggs and Lily. Congrats grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mom :) just added your page to my watch list ... yay.>> :)

    ReplyDelete