Wednesday, May 16, 2012

making a little progress . . .

I really have been crocheting . . . not a great deal, but I am getting my little baby beanie done a few rows at a time.  I also have been sanding on my lawn chairs.  It is taking much longer that I thought it would - but I am making progress.  So hopefully there will be some finished project pictures soon.  Can I please have more hours in each day.
Luke and I made a trip to Lowe's this weekend.  While looking at plants we saw a pair of doves residing in the store.  This one just made itself comfortable on a bag of bird feed . . . she would sit for awhile - then eat a little bit.  Her partner was sitting a few rows above her.  I felt sort of bad for them being stuck inside . . . but on the other hand - they have quite a supply of food.

No comments:

Post a Comment