Thursday, May 10, 2012

Peace, Love, and the Planet

I have been terrible about posting regularly . . . I think I have been waiting to post about something I have made - waiting for some creativity to post about . . . I am getting frustrated that I do not devote more time to that part of my life - but it will happen.  For today - I am just going to post some of the pictures that have been piling up on my phone.
These paper hearts come from my friend Jessica . . .
My new favorite coffee mug that Richard got for me.  This little girl makes me smile!
Of course there are always pictures of Stella on my phone.  I was cleaning like a mad woman last week - and she found her way into everything I was doing.  She could not resist this empty bag on the table . . . she never can.
She eventually fell asleep and fell out of the bag - not too concerned about what was going on around her.
I found this wax for my hair.  I have seen this at Nordstroms (and what I think is way to expensive) - but found this at a discount store.  Love, Peace, and the Planet.  I had to buy it just for the label.  I will find some use for the container when I am done with it.  For anyone out there who doesn't know me very well - my nickname is Planet.  That goes back to the 80's and a song by the B52's - "Planet Claire"
Soup face . . .
 . . . and a place mat crane.
A cold drink from this weekend.  This tasted so good after playing tennis and visiting . . .
 . . . the pigs at Fresno State.  Don't know why we decided to go look at the pigs.  We have been talking about taking Lily to the Fresno State Farm . . . and Richard decided to check it out while we were driving by.  Of course the first thing you notice is the smell . . . which actually smells so good to me (for awhile anyway).  I guess growing up in a small town in Iowa - then moving away - makes you like this smell.  I got out of the car and the first whiff reminded me of home. 

Peace, Love, and the Planet!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, but it's spring. There's so much to do in the spring. And it looks like you are keeping busy in many ways.

    ReplyDelete