Saturday, September 15, 2012

For Today -



For today: September 15, 2012

Outside my window... Sunshine and heat.  It is supposed to be over 100 degrees again.  Yesterday we set a record

I am thinking... it is pretty amazing being a grandma.

I am thankful for... my family.

From the kitchen... grilling tri-tip tonight.

I am wearing... My new t-shirt that reads . . . be the change you wish to see - SHINE!  I got it here.  The Shine Project

I am creating... crocheting beanies . . . and starting my first art journal.

I am going... to enjoy my weekend.

I am reading... Abe Lincoln, Vampire Hunter (just starting it actually)  My kids think I'm a silly for reading it.  : )

I am hoping... to cut out some Halloween dolls this weekend.

I am hearing... my family talking and a football game.

Around the house... family, football, and food

One of my favorite things... my index card calendar

A few plans for the rest of the week... (weekend)  This morning consisted of watching hot air balloons, Clovisfest, taking Lily to breakfast and the CSUF farm . . . the rest of the weekend I hope to spend getting acquainted with Charlotte.

From my picture journal...





No comments:

Post a Comment