Sunday, September 30, 2012

Halloween & Vine ~

Just a quick post before I go to bed.  It has been a long weekend of shopping, eating, and tasting beer.  I need to get some sleep - for tomorrow it is back to work.  But I just want to post a couple of pictures from our weekend.
Richard and I drove to Petaluma this weekend to attend the Halloween & Vine Art/Craft show.  I have been wanting to go for a few years.  It was worth the trip - as was Petaluma itself.  This is one of the dolls that I purchased.  I bought another doll and a cute necklace that I still need to take picture of - I will post those and some links to the artists when I get a chance.



The show was smaller than I thought it would be . . . and very crowded.  I spent more time looking and shopping that taking pictures.  I wish I had walked around again and taken some more photos to share.  The booths were wonderful - the show was great - and the people were so nice.  I could have spent a small fortune . . .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment