Monday, September 24, 2012

Weekend Treasures . . .

 
We visited a couple of second hand stores and antiques stores on Saturday.  (One of my favorite things to do.)  Stella had to check out this basket . . . of course.  She actually curled up in it later.  So I guess she likes it.
I found this little drawer at an antique shop - I haven't decided what I am going to put in it yet, but I'm sure I will find something that needs to be tucked away in a special drawer.
A small hook - it actually if a very cool shade of pink (sort of hard to tell from this picture.)
From the second hand store . . .  some picture frames that I am going to spray paint tonight.  I didn't realize when I bought them that the smaller one has pictures of crop circles . . . that  made me laugh for some reason.
And this special treasure . . .

"A babe in the house is a well-spring of pleasure, a messenger of peace and love, a resting place for innocence on earth, a link between angels and men."  ~ Martin Fraquhar Tupper


1 comment: