Saturday, September 8, 2012

sunrise . . . sunset

Richard called me at work the other morning . . . said I needed to step outside and look at the sunrise.  (I love it when he does that.)  The photo doesn't really show how beautiful it was . . . sometimes when I see the utility poles I find myself wishing I was out where those poles and lines did not cut into my sunrise.  I am not sure why lately - I find myself wanting to escape.  : )  Maybe because of growing up in a small town?  Maybe because the town that we live in has grown quite a bit and is more hectic than it used to be?  Maybe I just want a little more peace and quiet . . . and a little more simplicity. 
  Our day time temps are still in the 90's - but there is a subtle difference letting us know that the seasons are changing.  The mornings and evenings are cooler and the days are getting shorter.  It won't be long before I will be going to work in the dark - for some reason I like that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment