Friday, February 7, 2014

For Today . . .

For Today . . .
Outside my window . . . the clouds are starting to come in – hopefully more rain is on the way.
I am thinking . . . I am so glad it is Friday (with a long weekend ahead)
I am thankful for . . . life (I know some people who have had some very tragic things happen lately) – it makes me realize just how important it is to enjoy each day and to take care of the people we love.  Life can change in an instant.
From the kitchen . . . a little of everything from everyone (potluck at work today!)
I am wearing . . . jeans and a fluorescent sweatshirt (felt like being bright today)
I am creating . . . a Shabby Charlotte voodoo doll
I am going . . . to leave work completely behind me today and enjoy my long weekend.
I am reading . . nothing right now – I need to start a new book
I am hoping . . . it doesn’t rain so much that we can’t fit in some tennis this weekend.
I am hearing . . . laughter – from people I work with.
Around the house . . . (office) – It has been a somewhat quiet day . . . almost potluck time (it smells delicious)
One of my favorite things . . . my new coffee cup (a birthday gift from a friend)
A few plans for the rest of the week . . . (weekend) – celebrating my birthday . . . Sushi for lunch, and Stogie and Stout night at our favorite Italian restaurant.  Also . . . The Walking Dead starts up again on Sunday!
From my picture journal . . .
 
Today's heart (hearts) . . . . being silly at the grocery store.  I love when he acts like this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment