Monday, February 10, 2014

Pinterest makes me hungry . . .

Due to some tests that I am having done tomorrow I have not been able to eat much today.  So what do I do . . . get on Pinterest and start looking at food and recipes.  I'm not sure if that was such a good idea - since I am so hungry, but it is always fun to try new recipes.  These are the ones that I may have to try soon.  If any of them are any good - I will share the links.
Lemon Garlic Chicken - in a crock pot. 
Cucumber Tomato Feta Salad
Spinach & Feta Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Jalapeno Popper Chicken Sliders
BBQ Chicken Salad
I also need to make some of these.  A dear friend gave me an ornament like this for my birthday this past week - but it only had one crane hanging in it.  I sort of like this idea better.  I have some beautiful small origami paper from Japan that would be perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment