Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Lily Doodles






The weather has been beautiful here the last few days.  We are supposed to get rain this week - which we desperately need, but for now I will enjoy the sunshine and warm temperatures.  Lily and I decided to take a walk yesterday . . . I quickly discovered this is something I need to do more often with her.  She notices everything . . . and stops to pick flowers and investigate bugs. She insisted on sticking 4 large pine cones in her backpack so she could feed the squirrels.  She also learned how to draw peace signs this week.  :)  I have a feeling my desk calendar will be covered with Lily doodles . . . "Lily Doodles" - I like how that sounds. 
 I am telling myself that I will get my doll finished tonight.  I am not really sure what I want to do to her yet . . . I guess it will come to me.  Maybe I just need to get in a creative "Lily Doodle" mood.

1 comment:

  1. I love that - Lily Doodles - perfect! What fun you two have.

    ReplyDelete