Thursday, April 10, 2014

Dottie . . .


Dottie is an adventurous little doll who likes to meet new people.  She makes friends wherever she goes and is willing to go out of her way to help them.  She is very proud of her sparkly red shoes - in fact she believes they are magic.  Her favorite color is green and she loves emeralds.  She carries three  green stones in her bag that she picked up on one of her adventures . . . they remind her that if she ever goes looking for her heart’s desire – that she doesn’t have to look any further than her own backyard. 
Dottie is not a new doll - I made her awhile back, but she is going to a new home.  She is one of my favorites . . . and I have gotten many compliments on her - but never has anyone liked her enough to buy her.  I decided she was too cute to just be tucked away . . . so she is going to a friend from my home town.  This friend took the Facebook quiz - "Which Wizard of Oz Character are You" - and she was Dorothy.  I also know she really liked this doll . . . so I took this as a sign that Dottie needed to be shipped off to Iowa.  It's not quite Kansas . . . but I guess she is headed in the right direction.
 Always SMILE!
This is the first rock that I am using for a backyard project . . . a lot of fun and laughs preceded this rock finding it's way into my purse.  I need quite a few more rocks . . . sounds like a project for Spring Break.

No comments:

Post a Comment