Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Today . . .


Outside my window . . . warm and sunny – looks like it will be a beautiful day!
I am thinking . . . this week can’t get over fast enough – There are so many things I want to be doing outside of work.
I am thankful for . . . my faith – it gets me through!
From the kitchen . . . scrambled eggs with Srirachi sauce (I can put Srirachi on just about anything)
I am wearing . . . black skirt – tan lace top – and my favorite scarf!
I am creating . . . Shabby Charlotte doll bodies – I have 7 bodies cut out, sewn together, and ready to stuff.
I am going . . . to run at lunch today – the warmer weather makes that easier for me.
I am reading . . nothing at the moment – I guess I better pick out a book when I get home today.
I am hoping . . . get the rest of the rocks that I need for a project in my yard this weekend.
I am hearing . . . Lily playing with an app on my phone – ABC’s
Around the house . . . (office) – early morning calm . . . it won’t last long.
One of my favorite things . . . snapping photos of everything I do . . . and see.
A few plans for the rest of the week . . . staying busy – staying positive – finding time to play!

From my picture journal . . .

 My favorite crazy pigtails ever . . .
 
 
 
I'm not really sure what this tri-tip on fire is all about . . . but the look on his face and the flag behind him just made me laugh . . . if nothing else - he can make me laugh!
 
"In a houseful of toddlers and pets, you can start out having a bad day, but you keep getting detoured." ~Robert Brault

1 comment:

  1. Ah yes, the calm in the morning never lasts long enough!

    ReplyDelete