Monday, April 21, 2014

Garden Lily . . .






Yesterday I started getting the feeling that it was time to go back to work.  I have been on Spring Break for a week, and I have enjoyed every minute of it, but I was somewhat ready to get back into work mode . . . but, today is the kind of day that makes me want to stay home everyday.  Lily is spending the day with me.  It is just the two of us - since everyone is back at work and we have one more day before school starts back up.  We planted sunflower seeds in our newspaper pots, she helped me pull off old flowers, and she helped me water . . . EVERYTHING!  We dug up a bush that I wanted out, played in the sandbox, blew bubbles . . . and it isn't even lunchtime yet.  We still have to take lunch to the park, watch
The Wizard of Oz, and she wants to bake something. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh what fun! Lucky you to have such a willing little helper. And lucky her to have you!

    ReplyDelete