Monday, April 21, 2014

I love being on vacation . . .








Richard found this idea online and wanted to try it . . . you may have seen this on Pinterest.  You just take a roll of ready made cinnamon rolls and put them in a waffle iron for 2 1/2 - 3 minutes.  They are so good and so easy.  I think I like them better than waffles.  We put the icing on them that came with them, but they would also be good with syrup. I think I like them better than waffles . . . and way less messy.


I used newspaper to make some pots this week.  Lily and I will be using them to plant sunflower seeds today.  I should have had them started already, but I wanted Lily here to help.  We finally have a day we can spend together.  Back to work tomorrow . . . but it has been a great Spring Break.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you really had fun and accomplished a lot too! Great idea with those cinnamon rolls. The sound delicious.

    ReplyDelete