Monday, May 5, 2014

I love raspberries . . .

I mentioned these raspberries in my last post.  Why have I not had these before, and if they are a new idea . . . why has it taken someone this long to think of this.  No matter . . . however long this idea has been around - I have never tried these until this past weekend.  I went to the store at lunch today and bought the raspberries and white chocolate chips and took them back to work . . . after washing the raspberries - you simple stick one chip into each berry.  Everyone thought they were great.  They looked much prettier in the crystal dish that they were in at the shower this past weekend - and I was thinking how fun they would be in a blue dish for the 4th of July.  Anyway . . . simple idea and they are so tasty.

2 comments:

  1. Raspberries are my favorite. We used to have a bush in my grandfather's yard where we lived when I was a child. There's nothing like popping a fresh warm raspberry in your mouth, but I'll definitely be giving these a try,

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right . . . my dad had then down at his garden. Love them on vanilla ice cream.

    ReplyDelete