Friday, May 16, 2014

It's almost the weekend!!!!!


 
 
Here it is Friday again.  This one seemed to take a long time getting here.  As usual I am looking forward to the weekend . . . those two days every week that I feel like I can claim as my time.  Two days doesn't ever seem to be enough, but Summer Break is right around the corner.
Our weather has moved into triple digits - which I really don't mind.   In fact, I think I tend to function better when it's hot.  I have listened to people complain about the heat the past few days . . . and I seem to be more motivated than ever.  I have yard work to do, signs to make, we are pouring some concrete on Saturday, and my craft room is cleaned out and calling my name.  I need to get in a few more miles walking to make my goal for the week . . . let's see how much I can cram into those two wonderful days we call Saturday and Sunday.  I may not get everything done, but I will have fun trying.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you have a little fairy princess there! Love the sign. Have a wonderful, fun-filled weekend!

    ReplyDelete