Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Live your Joy!


I took my walk/run at lunch today . . . and as usual, my mind takes off along with my feet going in so many different directions . . . what I have to do when I get back to work, what I have to do at home, ideas for projects, thinking about people, often just random thoughts, and then stopping to take a picture when something catches my eye.  Towards the end of my walk I was thinking about how at peace I feel these days.  What makes that important to me right now - is that I could easily not be.  I realized long ago that it is a choice . . . and even better - by making that choice consistently it is becoming a way of life for me.  I am happy and more relaxed . . . and if life throws me something I don't like - I will get through it.
Even better . . . when I got back to work today - I opened up Facebook and got the little notice from an app called "God wants you to know . . . "
Today the notice read . . . "God wants you to know that it is more than okay to live your joy!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment