Monday, August 4, 2014

Today . . .

Outside my window . . . cloudy and overcast
I am thinking . . . actually – trying not to . . . I think too much.    
I am thankful for . . . Charlotte – she can always make me smile!
From the kitchen . . . cereal toast and coffee
I am wearing . . . Adidas shorts and tank top
I am creating . . . still working on some dolls
I am going . . . to mail a letter this week that I should have written years ago! 
I am reading . . . The Iowa Baseball Confederacy - by W.P. Kinsella.
I am hoping . . .  to finish my dolls by tomorrow.
I am hearing . . . not much - the house is really quiet.
Around the house . . . laundry and books
One of my favorite things . . . staying up late
A few plans for the rest of the week . . . just taking this week as it comes.


From my picture journal . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment