Tuesday, August 19, 2014

today . . .

Outside my window . . . the sun is coming up – just about ready to shine through the window
I am thinking . . . that with the amount of work I have today – the day should fly by.   
I am thankful for . . . all my kids!
From the kitchen . . . oatmeal and coffee 

I am wearing . . . a black wrap dress
I am creating . . . having fun with my art journal these days
I am going . . . to have a great day!
I am reading . . . The Happiness Project - by Gretchin Rubin
I am hoping . . .  to get some good news today!
I am hearing . . . the AC just kicked on . . . it’s going to be another hot day.
Around the office . . . quiet (I’m here early – so all alone) – and tons of work to do.  I love the start of a new school year!
One of my favorite things . . . origami paper
A few plans for the rest of the week . . . just making the most of each day!
From my picture journal . . .

Charlotte's rubber stamps . . . .
. . . and inky fingers.  She is very much into stamping and drawing these days.




At least I made him laugh!


1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful day and that the news is all good!

    ReplyDelete