Friday, May 1, 2009

Flashback Friday - no wonder I brought him home!

I was looking at old pictures last night and found this one of Boo. I may have posted it before - but he's cute enough for a second showing if I did. He did grow into those ears and the collar. He was born under one of the portable classrooms at the school I work at - he needed a home and I guess I needed a kitten. He was so little! He grew into an extremely independent cat, but likes to climb into my lap when all is quiet and it is just him and I.

I just realized that it has been 8 years since I brought him home - I am a little amazed at how fast 8 years has gone by. Amy - I think you need to come visit me again. This is what Boo looked like the last time you were here. (No pressure - I just really miss you!)

2 comments: