Monday, May 25, 2009

Outside Everyday

"With a few flowers in my garden, half a dozen pictures and some books, I live without envy." ~ Lope de Vega
I have been spending a lot of time working in the yard the last few weeks - before it gets too hot to enjoy being out there. I have gotten so much done - but I have a long way to go before it looks like I want it to.



Our raised garden is doing fine. Only now I wish it was bigger.

I think next year I will put one in on the other side of the house.

Richard did build another box - so we can plant a little more. I want to plant some more kohlrabi (which no one around here has heard of). And I have some garlic to put in. My dad can grow anything - he simply waters a plant and it thrives. I can't say I got any of that from him - but so far everything is looking great! Except the inside of my house (time for me to spend some time and energy in there)

1 comment:

  1. I envy you and your flowers. I don't have a green thumb or the patience to mess with them and keep them looking pretty. You are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete