Sunday, May 17, 2009

Planted

Our plants are in. We got a late start on our garden and now we are getting some hot weather, but they look as if they will do fine. It is supposed to cool down again after today. We planted tomatoes, yellow peppers, eggplant, zucchini, jalapenos, cilantro, kohlrabi, and some peppermint. Richard is going to put up a small fence to hide the garbage cans for me.
Jake - barefooted? I love when the boys do things together. They are not really close - there is a five year age difference and they are so different from one another - but as they get older this is changing a little. One of my biggest blessings - is that they do come together when I need help with something. I have watched them both go through so many things - and the years seem to have gone by too fast - sometimes I miss the years when they were young, but on days like this I simply enjoy them as my sons.

1 comment: