Wednesday, November 16, 2011

flowers make me happy!

Flowers that Abbie brought me after my surgery. They are so pretty - and happy looking!


This week has been a week of doctors appointments. Monday I had to see a cardiologist regarding something they saw on my EKG prior to surgery. It is a left bundle branch block - could be and most likely is nothing to worry about, but I am scheduled to have a stress test next Monday - just to make sure. This afternoon - it is back to the dermatologist - and I am waiting for a follow up appointment with an oncologist.


I have been so busy at work - and not sleeping very well. By yesterday, the combination of those two things had me exhausted. I went to bed at 8:30 last night - something I don't do very often - and I was out. I more or less slept all night which is again something that I don't do very often. So I am feeling so good today!


"Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, the smiling faces. Smell the rain and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams." ~ Ashley Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment