Tuesday, November 29, 2011

What else has been going on?

Stella of course is quite interested in the Christmas decorations. She is always interested in what the people are doing in the house. So far so good. I put this small tree up first to see how she would do. The large tree got her attention - just for a little bit, but then there are no ornaments on it yet. It may be a very different story when everything glitters and twinkles. She really is such a pain - but she's worth it.

Kasey discovered crafting! - thanks to Pinterest. Her she is with the wreath that she made simply by tying ribbon on a ring. She couldn't ask for a better boyfriend now that she likes to Michael's to shop - Jake grew up going to that store probably more often than the grocery store.

This was sooooo good. We decided to go to a Pho restaurant yesterday after Richard was finished getting steroid shots in his back. He couldn't eat all day - until after the procedure - so he was extremely hungry. This was only part of the meal. We also had sort of salad with lettuce, noodles, beef, and shrimp and the best sauce ever. I don't know why we don't eat there more often.

Oh - let's not forget Richard waiting for his steroid shots. A few weeks ago when I had surgery he took a picture of me wearing this lovely outfit. Of course he didn't blog it or send it to everyone like I did. Everything went fine and the actual procedure only took about 5 - 10 minutes. He is still hurting today - but they said it may take a day or two before he feels better. I am just praying that it does what it is supposed to do and he can get back to normal. I really hated seeing him this way - it has always been me in the gown and surgical cap.

I had a week off from work due to surgery . . . worked a few days . . . had a week off for Thanksgiving Break . . . now we have 3 more weeks until Winter Break . . . another reason to love my job!

No comments:

Post a Comment