Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Great idea!

This idea may not be new - but it is new to me.  Richard found it on-line and shared it with me.  You can to this with a 2 liter soda bottle - but I used a Gatorade bottle because the mouth was larger.  You start by cutting off the bottom of the Gatorade bottle -  (clean and dry it of course.)
Cut the top off a bag of candy (also works great for chocolate chips) and insert the open top through the mouth of the Gatorade bottle.)
Then simply pull the top of the bag down around the outside of the bottle.
Ready to pour!
Just screw on the lid when you are finished - no more spills.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea. My DH wanted to know why I wanted him to save me his empty Vitamin Water bottle. He thought for sure it was for some craft project!

    ReplyDelete