Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Pickle Perfect idea!

My mother has always used vinegar to clean with - so that is not something new to me.  This combination is.  Mix equal parts of Vinegar and Dawn dish detergent in a spray bottle - and use it to clean your shower door.  When I read this it said no scrubbing required - I knew better, (but maybe my shower door was worse than the person who posted this idea.) - but even without scrubbing it got rid of some of the soap scum . . . and with just a little scrubbing it made a huge difference.  And where did I get this wonderful cleaning tip????? - Pinterest of course.  Now I am going to search for more uses for vinegar.  I keep coming across these great ideas - and wondering why I hadn't thought of or heard of these things before now.  The Internet has truly changed our world!

1 comment:

  1. Be careful. Pinterest is great but it can be addictive and take up a lot of your time. Ask me how I know! This is a great hint though. Gonna have to give it a try myself.

    ReplyDelete