Thursday, January 9, 2014

For Today . . .

I like doing these things once in awhile - so for TODAY . . .
Outside my window . . . cold and dark
I am thinking . . . I can stay up late and be tired tomorrow - It's Friday!
I am thankful for . . . a warm & cozy home and our new oven . . . I made scones tonight
From the kitchen . . . glazed orange scones
I am wearing . . . a long tie-dyed skirt and a t-shirt
I am creating . . . a Shabby Charlotte doll
I am going . . . to look for some more scone recipes . . . they are my favorite!
I am reading . . . getting ready to start Fifty Shades of Grey . . . I was finally convinced that I should read this series
I am hoping . . . to have a nice relaxing weekend
I am hearing . . . the TV - Richard is watching Big Bang
Around the house . . . the lights are low, the dishwasher is running, quiet is settling into the house
One of my favorite things . . . a cup of tea at night before I go to bed
A few plans for the rest of the week . . . I have a couple of old movies I want to watch
From my picture journal . . . making scones
sugar and orange zest . . .
 grated frozen butter . . . (I've never done this before)



I found this recipe here.  They are a little browner than I would have liked them, but I am still getting used to my new oven.  They taste delicious though.  I will definitely make this recipe again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment