Thursday, January 9, 2014

Shabby Charlotte Doll - Dani






I had intended on posting this doll for sale on Etsy today, but I sold it already.  I guess that is a good thing, although I would like to get a few items in my shop.  I had to post pictures of her just the same.  I usually have something about each doll that I like . . . on this one it is the little piece of red ribbon tied in her hair.  I'm not sure why, but once I tied that ribbon in her hair - then I liked her. 
This doll was bought as a gift for a very special nurse who took care of my friends daughter who was born prematurely. 
Dani is a very sentimental little doll.  She likes staying up late, chamomile tea (with a little sugar and milk), and English muffins with raspberry jam.  She believes in love and believes that if you are going to love someone – you must love them with your whole heart.  She collects little hearts that she finds wherever she goes . . . and keeps them in a little tin box.  They remind her of all the people she cares about.  It doesn’t take much to make Dani happy . . . all it takes is for you to love her back.

No comments:

Post a Comment