Sunday, January 5, 2014

fun filled day . . .



 I worked on some projects today . . . but did not finish anything.  The day was also full of fun and family - so not finishing projects was ok.  I'm making just another simple chalk board . . . only using metal this time so it is magnetic.   
 I'm working on some dolls . . . (it' about time.)  At lease I have finally picked up a needle again.  I will get these finished this week . . . after I get back into the swing of being back at work.
We celebrated Christmas with Lily today.  She was out of state during the holidays visiting her dad - so Christmas happened again this morning.  Everyone showed up at Jennifer's . . . the day was complete with a Christmas tree, breakfast casserole, presents, a zombie cat, and Uncle Jake assembling a Barbie airplane. 
"Christmas, children, is not a date.  
It is a state of mind."


No comments:

Post a Comment