Saturday, January 25, 2014

playground geese . . .



These geese spend a little time each day on our playground.  I don't always get outside when they are there . . . but I had to walk outside yesterday morning and once I heard them - I turned around and got my camera.  Not very good photos . . . but it was fun trying to get close enough to them so I could even snap a picture.  Every time I would take few steps toward them all their heads would pop up and they would start moving.  I was as patient as time allowed and was able to snap a couple of pictures.  I love the sound they make . . . especially when they are flying overhead. 
I think everyone on our campus enjoys them . . . one of those little simple pleasures that life gives us - if we take the time to notice and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment