Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Estelle . . .

 Here is a picture of Estelle . . . the little zombie doll that I made for the Zombie Doll Swap that I joined.  I can post her picture now that Val has received her.  This zombie swap motivated me to get back to making some dolls again.  That and the time of year . . . I have a couple doll bodies I need to finish putting together tonight.  I am not completely sure what I am going to do with them yet, but I am thinking a little witch . . . and of course another zombie.
 Here is Estelle after arriving in Louisiana with all her goodies . . . I know once she is in Val's pumpkin patch with her other zombie dolls she will feel right at home.  :)

It is fun for me to watch a little doll come together.  
Estelle is the sort of little zombie you don’t mind having around.  She’s a little quirky, and very friendly.  She tries to see the good in everyone she meets and is usually so busy making new friends that she doesn’t even think to bite them.  She loves to be silly . . . is happiest surrounded by the people she cares about . . .  and loves drinking wine out of pretty glasses.  But beware . . . she has a way of making you smile for no reason at all.

2 comments:

  1. I love the little zombie you made and I'm so glad you joined in on our zombie doll fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you . . . I am glad I joined also. It was fun . . . and got me making dolls again. :)

      Delete