Tuesday, December 15, 2015

for today . . .

Outside my window . . . dark and cold (way too cold)
I am thinking . . . I should probably stay home tomorrow . . . cold? - flu? . . . whatever it is it is not fun.
I am thankful  . . . that my friend carried her baby as long as she did . . . he is a healthy 6lb. 8oz.. Her first baby was born at 24 1/2 weeks . . . this little guy made it to 35 1/2.  
From the kitchen . . . take-out tonight - won ton soup . . . because it is exactly what I need when I am sick
I am wearing . . . leggings, cami, and a big sweater
I am creating . . . paper crane ornaments for some of the kids at school.
I am going . . . to take some nighttime cold medicine and get some rest.
I am reading . . nothing right now . . . any suggestions?
I am hoping . . . that I feel better tomorrow.
I am hearing . . . absolutely nothing . . . quiet can be a good thing.
Around the house . . . To be honest . . . it's a little bit of a mess.  We spent the weekend helping Jake and Kasey move into their house and paint.
One of my favorite things . . . a new coffee cup that Richard bought for me (two actually) . . . I need to take pictures of them - they're really fun!
A few plans for the rest of the week . . . get some rest so I get feeling better, finish my Christmas shopping, get inspired, and get ready to enjoy Winter Break
From my picture journal . . .

Here he is . . . a little early, but healthy and content.  

I love finding words and/or quotes on things . . . 
"Moms!  They're like dads, only smarter." 
 I asked Richard to pick up a bottle of wine this past weekend.  He made his choice by picking one with a humorous label . . . (he doesn't buy wine very often - it was not good) . . . maybe he was right on with the cork. 



No comments:

Post a Comment